Sunday, March 6, 2011

Days 52 thru 60...Vacation to Texas

Leaving MN!

It was like this all over in southern Iowa and Missouri.

In Oklahoma City for the night.

Feeling the warmth in OK.

Arbuckle Wilderness Park

Scary emu!

Oklahoma!


Kendra excited to see her Aunt!

Sunset in Texas

Gracie, my nephew's daughter!

Gracie with my sister-in-law Kim

I went over my photo taking limit!!!

Wild boar ribs from the BBQ pit!

Nephew Travis with his daughter Gracie!

Brent and myself at the Alamo

The Kids

Inside the Alamo

A tree growing out of the wall on the Riverwalk!

Brent and his sister Kim on the Riverwalk!

Mariachi band on the Riverwalk!

Buzzard...they are all over down there!

Brent and his nephews Travis and Doug

Kendra on her first ferry ride (she got sick after the second one)

On the Gulf of Mexico!


Cousins!

Nephew and Uncle!

The shells go on forever!!!!!!!

Sand dollar

Shark jaws in front of a store, you could walk through it!

Had to get the tourist shot in front of the palm tree!

Pelican sleeping away!

Fires were all over down there! It was really dry!

Watermelon water tower in Luling!

LONGHORNS!!!!!

TEXAS!!

Oklahoma again!

On the way back...

Amish man making and selling baskets...

4 comments:

  1. I will more then likely post more later...I took 1500 pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it look like you had a good trip! love the beach shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great shots and memories! I have always wanted to visit Texas...were you in San Antonio? Mariachi bands...I do miss that from when we lived in Nevada...they are so fun! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like an awesome trip! I look forward to seeing more too!!

    ReplyDelete