Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 81-Day at Como-(Between the dirty glass and lighting, theses aren't the best!)

This was a "clean" one...The others were pooping or checking out the poo!

Isn't he so cute!

She just sat the whole time...

She did turn around for a minute...

But the baby stole the show!

This one LOVED it's t-shirt!

She is kind of scared of the gorillas...one scared her years ago!

Treat time!

They seemed to REALLY love the lettuce...

Even picking up a tire to make sure they got it all!

He was chewing on a rock and the straw...

They are HUGE!!!!

We got there at lunch time for most!

I love the reflection!

Dirty glass...

Checking the penguins eating their lunch...

Mr. Seal...or sea lion...I don't know the difference...

Uncaged sloth in the tropics area...Oh it was so nice and HOT in there!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go there!!! I have yet to take my kids or my camera to a zoo, it looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never think to go to the zoo in the winter, it does look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete