Saturday, January 22, 2011

Extra pictures from Day 19


Throwing hot water.

In the car on the way!
                                                                 

Sad realities near Mille Lacs...
Cities of ice houses!

The big fish in Garrison.

Mille Lacs

That's allot of red and white!

Next time we go up we are going here!

I was amazed by all the huge hills!

A pipeline that went over the highway!

In Chisholm if I remember right!

It started to snow!

No where land!

The snow on the trees was so beautiful!

In between Embarrass and Babbit.

She HAD to show him her scrapbook!

I went over my allowed number of photos of him!

Grandpa's front yard!

What can I say, HE'S MINE!

Go fish!

Brent and his Dad!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love details like this! A travel log, perfect! That would indeed be a great trip to travel and spend more time on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, Shannon! I'm so glad you posted more! I love the red and white farm, and the one that just says, Mille Lacs, and the throwing hot water...which I still want to try!!! Looks like you had a good trip. You need to go up there in the summer and take more pictures. Bet you could get some beauts!!!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were too busy chatting and forgot to look for the deer that roam into his yard. He will get moose and bear every once in a while too! We will be going up there more now so I will have some great pictures. What will be hard is to choose the "one" for the day! And remember Rhonda I have a road trip soon, then I will have a ton!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so beautiful up there! I love the red & white picture!

    ReplyDelete